Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 21, 2019, 12:09:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [LARGE RELEASE] My 8 Year Old WoW Modding Folder  (Read 232 times)

Gretto

• Registred Member
  • MS Paint Freak
    • View Profile
[LARGE RELEASE] My 8 Year Old WoW Modding Folder
« on: February 01, 2019, 03:15:01 pm »
I have a condition which is expected to end in death in a month or 2. Maybe a few weeks. I have decided to release my entire WoW modding folder. This contains:
-My own WoW Repacks/Private Servers I would play on.
-Custom zone patches I never released. (One is a zone I worked hard on north of Stormwind called Aldthar. One of the private server clients in there contains custom NPCs/Quests and DBC assets and such that went along with the zone.)
Aldthar was unfinished.
-Other content patches. (A large amount of patches downloaded from other people here on Modcraft and AC-Web. I apologize I will not be able to credit you. Too many names and I am now unable to sort through the folders. No computer able to store such a big folder now.)
-My own custom content patches. (These range from custom armor to custom model swaps. My most notable patch is one called patch-t.mpq. The final version of it should be 32mb or 37mb. This one swaps the WOTLK female Tauren model with the WOD female Draenei model. I spent quite a bit of time creating custom textures/fitting the Tauren textures onto the Draenei model. I planned to release this patch finished on its own but I have no time now.)
Have fun with all my life's work and feel free to do whatever you wish with what you download of it.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CZq_6ADVfp6ne_LHlx2Jd_jqfssUrorT/view?usp=sharing

Here is a folder containing just patches of mine.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B27PBOyDQXEMRDJNcWxiMTRkYXM?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 05:33:09 pm by Gretto »
--Gretto

Grymskvll

• Registred Member
  • Polygonshifter
    • View Profile
Re: [LARGE RELEASE] My 8 Year Old WoW Modding Folder
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 01:04:56 pm »
Thanks for sharing. Farewell.

Big Bad Bot

• Registred Member
  • Polygonshifter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2019, 09:08:51 am »
Sorry to read that. Have a nice trip, mate. I hope to be able to finish that model swap before you have to go.

Finsternis

• Contributors
  • Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2019, 09:53:26 pm »
Sorry to hear that.