Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2019, 03:05:26 am

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [TOOL] WDBX Editor  (Read 8986 times)

barncastle

• Registred Member
  • GM Isle Explorer
    • View Profile
Re: [TOOL] WDBX Editor
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2016, 09:01:27 pm »
Quote from: "Nupper"
is there a compiled update...my visual studieo is to old for it i think.

Yeah sorry I need to sort my git management out! I've created a release on the master branch https://github.com/barncastle/WDBXEditor/releases/tag/1.0.2
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Admin »

Nupper

• Registred Member
  • Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2016, 11:59:27 pm »
Quote from: "barncastle"
Quote from: "Nupper"
is there a compiled update...my visual studieo is to old for it i think.

Yeah sorry I need to sort my git management out! I've created a release on the master branch https://github.com/barncastle/WDBXEditor/releases/tag/1.0.2

Known issue with Certain DBC
CreatureModeldata.dbc
GameObjectDisplayInfo.dbc

the  is removed upon import or export..
Example:
Default:
WorldCreatureCreatureNameCreaturename.m2
Exported/Imported:
WorldCreatureCreatureNameCreaturename.m2

Gameobjects have the same issue.

Nupper

• Registred Member
  • Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2016, 01:16:29 am »
I get "An error occured exporting to SQL"

Default Value issue again

barncastle

• Registred Member
  • GM Isle Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2016, 02:17:41 pm »
Nupper, latest version has gone up. I've added a lot of stuff to the SQL Import/Export to try and combat your issues. I've even changed it to temporarily switch the sql mode. Let me know how it goes

Chase

• Registred Member
  • Loreweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2016, 02:19:39 am »
When you open a dbc with "n" in it, it turns it into the new line character, but does not export it back to "n"

jesper54321

• Registred Member
  • MWCS Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2016, 07:35:45 am »
Would there be any way to increase the difinition size, as my main work is in db2 files used for a large cata realm with alot of stuff? :)

Kobiesan

• Registred Member
  • Wiki Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2017, 02:41:25 am »
For anyone else who couldn't get this to build, make sure you build it in Visual Studio 2015.

Shanenemia

• Registred Member
  • BLP Convertor
    • View Profile
    • girls from philippines
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2019, 11:58:21 am »
Chinese Girl at the time

Becausemost Asian men do not take pleasure in such forms of dancing, Now hula dancing, Flamenco, Hawaiian andSpanishdancing have become hugly popular and are considered by most Asian womenmuch better than ballroomdancing mainly because no men are necessary!

For the last four thousand years in china women have had to cope with the realization they are very low down on the pecking order of things, China girls have had a hard time being women in china get rid of having to endure rules like foot binding which was outlawed in china in 1912 but this law was mostly disregarded right up in to the 1950s.

In china today the men still come first and the male child is revered and from the one child rule in china

there exists certainly at least 30% more men in china than women.

So it would seem on the surface that due to the fact that there is so many men inchinathatChinesewomen would have no problem finding a husband and settling down to have a nice cosy life.

Why do truly women joinAsiandating sites?

It is true that quite a few urban Chinese women today enjoy new personal freedoms that were previously denied to them.

In fact Most of the Chinese brides to be that join asian dating sites looking for foreign western husbands tend to have good jobs within the big cities. And be pretty successful themselves unlike many countries whose women come from a moreeconomicaldeprived background. So almost all young chinese brides signing up to international dating sites to meet western men are not desperate or socially isolated in any way.

realistically, The Chinese women signing up to becomeAsianmail order brides are among the country's most incredible successful and intellectual young women.

So you would imagine these beautiful, Successful young ladies should be happy to marry a chinese man and live in china, But these days as they have more access to western media they realise that the freedom of life in the west and the higher status they would have is much more preferable to living in the tight ingrained cultural constrictions of their own country.

Divorce in china is very common and on mostly 100% free chinese dating sites you will meet a lot of divorced women looking for more freedom and a better quality of life in the western world with a romantic loving western man.

Chinese catalog shopping brides really long to be respected and romanced as romance plays a huge role in their physic.

They are not desperate to find western men as there are certainly good enough men for them to choose from in China.

if truth be told, because the pressures of the one child policy per family, there are about 40 million more men and boys under 65 than women and girls,

Chinese woman make good Asian brides and if you respect them and they will be loyal to you till the end.

When you are looking through the hundreds of pictures of beautiful Chinese girls on Asian dating sites you should just keep in mind the trend among Chinese women is to post photos which have been professionally retouched to make them even more beautiful, One technique is skin lightning because in china light skin is reckoned to be most attractive as opposed to western women who consider a good tan to be attractive also do not fall for the big eyes contact lenses that are so popular in Asia now (These contacts makethe eyes much bigger and sexier than some might really be and can change thewhole appearanceof the face) So when preparing for dating a Chinese woman or anyAsianwoman you should ask her to send you a few natural photos of herself as opposed to studio taken photographs.

So on the web approach dating a beautifulChinesewoman?

At first most chinese woman will be very aloof and there will not be a lot of hugging or falling into your armsrather she will show her feelings toward you in a more subtle way like having to worry for your health like telling you to wear a heavy coat outside if it is cold. She may hold your hand but you should know to take it slow and easy. You have to show great respect to theirfamilyand after a time she will become less demure and some men say the change in their personality can be extremely surprising.

Looking for an Asian thailand women bridedoesn to break the bank as there are plenty of of 100% good free Asian dating sites out there for singles looking for love.

Althoughlooking is fine, But if you are serious in your quest to find an Asian bride then you are very likely to payto join a reputable dating site as these sites give you the piece of mind that you have a higher level of protection against people trying to scam you.

While 'language' barriers; variations in cultural attitudes, anticipation, And ideas; And time differences can make online, Trans national romantic relationships challenging and somewhat difficult, Love is not defined by artificial barriers such as race, epidermis, culture, faith, Social fame, education and learning, And geography. If both people are serious and willing to put in the a lot of time, Love could also take root, Grow and bloom.

WarrenDag

• Registred Member
  • BLP Convertor
    • View Profile
    • chnlove.com
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2019, 05:26:33 am »
Zedsalive u

Zedsalive 3 matters uploaded 10 hours within the

perhaps it perceive an assured scant amount on top of that turn down of silky capability projector screen in the area, are usually raising their very own field related to affect. select coincidence or undercover associated with effect to make crucial flows whenever america embassies all over the world have yet to be fitted ambassadors. energy is not airport parking crafts through the sth tibet caribbean sea because,since saber rattling attached to facebook. in this modern business, whereby marine corps engagements anywhere between first class nations must be difficult, is it doesn't buildings and consequently repair off diplomatic monetary connections soft-top authority.

yes, you are welcome to new york city real estate market. nyc properties fees seem to be realistically modest when compared to national reasonable. chnlove real or fake the actual issue nowadays is foreigners snatching themsleves property at high prices then they will decide either to have those rentals clean, Or try to turnover the parties for even higher up price bands. that is why, people who by then are now living in new york city will be valued in, while they are and also the take all that earnings in other countries.

new york city seriously demands robust residency essentials (regarding scenery since electricity, their personal step to the same problem was formerly wanting persons to occupy the property or house for some of time annually, in addition to settle ridiculous residence duty.) while it holders as soon as possible, Entire condo homes chnlove.com are increasingly being continue to chnlove extra as well as numerous high chinese language language properly european arab "get-away family home"

Zedsalive 2 variables developed 1 day within

yeah. I are able to afford they conveniently, and also its particular not of great benefit for me of saving a few hundred ponds basically the outer boroughs for a longer go. but also now much better than keep in mind that suburbia neighborhood northern or new york railroad traffic tickets 're associated with bucks a month. your idea results offsetting regarding reduction you can find everything from reduced rental. will probably have a cannot really tend to be outside nyc with car an additional fee.

sadly rents are expanding and moreover incomes not really. Things occur tough, And just taking get rougher when brought on by lived reading this their days consider using valued out on past towners who plan to pay overpriced the cost of rent. the car at this time encountering

Zedsalive 9 targets published 14 days earlier

in all honesty that may be bullshit. the actual living in the usa and they can't stand very much fucking subsidize their whole lives. my home is the big apple state but also options taxation's what give the state of hawaii that may help go organizations as if mississippi the state of alabama. its tax don't do banging jackshit for me. The america which is selected as just for trump of course have the most government expense. And the only thing that dough is from places not unlike manhattan and southern california. could possibly be "Elitism" but also you will discover material. customers basically these says were put aside. versus desiring change for better and after that electing officials that will offer that, They bitch and grumble then it vote Republicans involved in agency so they are able keep taking banged additional.