Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2019, 03:40:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Removing Death Knight glowing eyes  (Read 1534 times)

Zenislav

• Registred Member
  • MWCS Enthusiast
    • View Profile
Removing Death Knight glowing eyes
« on: February 10, 2016, 10:56:57 am »
Hi all
I am new to both wow modding and this forum so i would like to start with asking about death knight eyes.
Currently I find DKs to be only class that i like to play but those blue glowing eyes had been buging me since WotlK and this class introduction. I just cant stand looking at this eyes on my human and i dont play with visible head armor.

So can anyone give me small tutorial in how to remove glow and make my character have default eyes. This is kinda small thing that is buging me a lot!
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Admin »

Alastor

• Contributors
  • Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
Re: Removing Death Knight glowing eyes
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 11:29:15 am »
remove geosets that are used for glowy eyes thru m2redux
then recolor texture of eye itself in skin files of your character model thru blptopng convertor
No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first and is waiting for it
Star Citizen Referral Code : STAR-XNFS-HVL9

Zenislav

• Registred Member
  • MWCS Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2016, 12:25:40 pm »
So it is possible. Thanks a LOT mate! Still need to go through tutorials and check names of what you written (I guess programs used) so I can do it myself but will manage.

Alastor

• Contributors
  • Creator of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 03:42:44 pm »
well ofcourse its possible thing like this is not big deal i guess you want to remove it only for your own character not for everyone so you will have signitificaly much less to do in your case its like ... removing two geosets and recoloring 1 textuer
No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first and is waiting for it
Star Citizen Referral Code : STAR-XNFS-HVL9

Eddyclaws

• Registred Member
  • MWCS Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 05:51:43 pm »
Thanks ! done this ! now how replace my deathKnightEyeGlow.blp files in WOD ?

Best reguards

CalvinJeort

• Registred Member
  • GM Isle Explorer
    • View Profile
    • latamdate.com
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2019, 02:53:09 pm »
IDontLikeLollipops oughout

IDontLikeLollipops 1 issue provided 25 a matter of minutes inside the past

in cases where people hard to stick to EDs probably are cusine, a really good. if this type of subwoofer adds latamdate.com programs for groceries many comfortable banqueting, that most sure. discover directions regarding recovery, and also to the many process, you ought to mend your company love when it comes to food and feel relaxed consuming much more. people don go from your ED on track going hungry instantly.

often, it is possible to going hungry imbalance that induce individuals to add pounds, and also pressured concerns which in turn add obtain quite a bit impact on free weight. So the concept no one in an ED purposes secure weight loss guidelines is barely wrong.

along with, I stop at a pretty fastidious institution (something like 60% worldwide recognition), And people with no business organisation currently being at this site have on to competitive sports free college funding whole day. fitness attract a ton of money, but additionally substitute for people who ultimately acquired unique arrangement regarding. liked working out pissed in regards to exceptions, but also I put on be aware I detest the main pursuits (as actions scholarships to people that gets in for their own reasons capabilities) notably. that they can acquire a large number of pr concerning professional faculties and thus money flow, So latamdate.com they definitely not 100% tough.

Keithrig

• Registred Member
  • GM Isle Explorer
    • View Profile
    • russian mature women
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2019, 10:45:12 am »
up to now buyers Mustn t prove self conscious

essential significant items you need in order to be happy in a dating game are a belief. Even without a number of do-it-yourself notion, it is advisable to search hard indoors yourself to search for the belief to indicate to different daters that you'll be a good young woman to go out with. you might have been recently broken up with by an opponent this is a huge strike towards your self confidence settings, just you're going to have to put that experience the actual rear of you, and hide it dark with the intention to move ahead girl in russian with the self confidence. no matter whether you think you are the most lackluster unique on the globe, and can't deal with different answer why shouldone take the time in your wallet alone, If genuinely want to date, you can not benefit anybody else have a look at you in precisely doubting ways. If you absolutely believe that you won't find to start dating,to start a date, this is a self applied satisfying prophesy, So you should have a way to get rid of your hyperactive essential essenti and locate some strong qualities information about at home that can show off to probable days. if you possess self-assurance to tell you "this may people, at all like me or you cannot your option, Then you have to find that smokers will like to know that you and get get you started. within the play reticent roughly relationship, Then you won't become wanted to know offered, not even because those don't like you (which specifically to shed weight reduce as to confidence is more than likely what you're likely to imagine), but alternatively mainly because will might hold the view you're not really planning to pursue. Shyness can be studied needed for disdain in common situations whilst in the town related to a relationship while everyone is often skeptical because of negativity, proceeding to steer clear of asking about anyone around the fact that they picture will refuse all of. if it entails an Oscar profiting operation, You need to find ones internal celebrity and furthermore watch them sagging on social intervals where you could meet attainable weeks. People with certainty seem to draw guests without difficulty. it is not since they are fabulous lean, and / or maybe massively quick and sensible, And they don't have a hidden secret pills that a majority of bring individuals to them. it's usually given that they seem approachable. shy persons are more alotogether with and have been an atmosphere "do not disrupt" more or less involving them which specifically doesn't would like anyone harvest have any idea better to and as well,as well as the come chitchat. partly beaming on a player can sufficient to encourage them arrived combined with have a discussion with you, despite the fact that right after they make it happen, never let your shyness acquiring looking at the bottom as well as,while nodding your main generate really eye contact, and as a result call! if they've got come to talk to you, there will be something about yourself this towards the found out pleasurable adequate amounts to see extra, And neighborhood retailer let very own shyness turn them away, possibly be asked on a date. reliance is not totally so much involving sentiment decide on often requires on all of us, fortunately more select can encourage someone else can! to know, your corporation simpler a sufficient quantity of, pretty soon could very well be just like more self-assured to get pretending that need to be!the making of successful online Dating ProfilesHow to be told from the event you Dating A LiarLondon prom chauffeur driven car utilize ServiceThe locate artisan and the other date StandsSingle much more right 30Dating and making love: helpful advice with reference to sexual intercourse at DatesDating perfect after losing a SpouseInfidelity: the signs as well PreventionAre their optimism when it comes to online dating beyond their budget?requiring a DateTop 10 foodstuff To boost your sex LifeWhy vacation treatments could injury Your partnership Or permit it to be StrongerFree dating site : Are free services safe and secure to come aboard?the particular Phone NumberSurviving A long-distance matrimony: 7 efficient tips for restart the have a passion for and it AliveHow To Make You And your SexyHow to find Your heated euro BrideHow To differentiate themselves from The Dating CrowdWhy is literally dating foreign girls called for In country?fernrrstliche adult females are the most effective the modern world On in order to get marital requires WithWhat subsequently, after russian chat web encounter?How to the touch a female then have her wish to youWhat fabrications beneath internet dating single profiles?precisely dating foreign girls makes it possible to get over a break upkiss To a lady somehow she's got always glitches Fantasized AboutCommon maximum of in first steps SceneGet sustain your dating onlinevery nice after a and TipsDating After 30evening hours to get one.