Menu

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 18, 2019, 02:31:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [RELEASE] HD character models for 4.3.4 Cataclysm  (Read 23527 times)

tacolover

• Registred Member
  • BLP Convertor
    • View Profile
Re: [RELEASE] HD character models for 4.3.4 Cataclysm
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2016, 04:05:07 am »
Im also running windows 8, and experiencing crashes. With female humans.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by Admin »

Dalarien

• Registred Member
  • MWCS Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2016, 09:33:43 am »
Hello, first od all, sorry for this wall od text - writing this on my phone - not at home atm. Also, thank you for your time and effort. I really love the new skins and especially sounds! But, since I have already created all my characters before I used your patch, I would like to know if it is possible to change my skin to the new skin with tattoo (battle paint). All my characters are male gnomes - I know I probably ask for too much, but could you please upload a file, where all gnome male skins are replaced with the one with battle paint? I think renaming these files could do it, and I tried with MPQ (cant remember exactly its name), but all files seem to be the same. Thank you for any help - even just an advice will be appreciated. Dalarien

shadesofjoe

• Registred Member
  • MS Paint Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2016, 07:03:57 pm »
Has anyone devised a way to implement this on the Mac client? I see that you need the patched WoW.exe in order to run the game with the custom patch. I'm assuming then that one would need a patched World of Warcraft.app to run the Mac version of this. Does such a thing exist?

crushkid12

• Registred Member
  • BLP Convertor
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2016, 07:42:23 pm »
Quote from: "shadesofjoe"
Has anyone devised a way to implement this on the Mac client? I see that you need the patched WoW.exe in order to run the game with the custom patch. I'm assuming then that one would need a patched World of Warcraft.app to run the Mac version of this. Does such a thing exist?

shadowsofjoe I am a mac user myself and I had to use wine. You can just download a patched wow.exe and drag it into your WoW cata mac folder. I had to change the config.wtf and add SET gxApi "OpenGL" after doing that it worked perfectly.

Edit: I noticed that the different skin colors are permanent. It seems other people can see me running around as a brown orc. But the skin colors added after cata shows up glitched out if you are another person viewing a character using this mod. I did get a few whispers ingame when my orc  lock was running around with red skin hehe.

Krausertf

• Registred Member
  • MWCS Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2016, 08:39:15 pm »
Quote from: "crushkid12"
Quote from: "shadesofjoe"

shadowsofjoe I am a mac user myself and I had to use wine. You can just download a patched wow.exe and drag it into your WoW cata mac folder. I had to change the config.wtf and add SET gxApi "OpenGL" after doing that it worked perfectly.

Edit: I noticed that the different skin colors are permanent. It seems other people can see me running around as a brown orc. But the skin colors added after cata shows up glitched out if you are another person viewing a character using this mod. I did get a few whispers ingame when my orc  lock was running around with red skin hehe.

Man you have resolve my problem with this patch i just try right know to change the config.wtf as you said in windows 10 and it worked but maybe it is because i download a wow mac client instead of windows, but anyway thank you very much.

Szwed12345

• Registred Member
  • MS Paint Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2016, 01:58:39 pm »
Any1 who knows how to remove human females from this mod to walkaround crash issue, for those who cant enjoy it?

Ilihardo

• Registred Member
  • MWCS Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2016, 05:46:00 pm »
Can someone plz upload this in a torrent? Since Mega need to upgrade to premium, i cant download this free.

Thx Guys and thanks you for the amaizing work

madmax1976

• Registred Member
  • GM Isle Explorer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2016, 06:11:11 pm »
Will this work with 1.12.1? or just cata?

sevike777

• Registred Member
  • Race Changer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2016, 10:13:15 pm »
Quote from: "madmax1976"
Will this work with 1.12.1? or just cata?

Just Cata

fangtasa

• Registred Member
  • MS Paint Freak
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2016, 12:36:52 pm »
Im having crashes everytime i join bg's / dungeons etc. I think the models - this is too much for my pc. But i love the new look of Orc's and Taurens . Is there a way to change appearances only of this races ? Also to change models only of my characters not of all npc's. Please guys help.

Dottore

• Registred Member
  • Loreweaver
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2016, 11:15:16 am »
You can not change only the model of your character, but with a little DBC edit and the removal of the new models from the patch except for the orc and the tauren you can have a patch with only the new tauren and orc models.

Jirba

• Registred Member
  • BLP Convertor
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2016, 03:52:15 pm »
Hey Sevike, i found some other version from manupa14 with models nearly finished with dwarfs and undead included. Only problem is that there are no npcs with the new models...
Could you use those models for dwarfs and undead and include them in your file?

files: https://mega.nz/#F!2xoUzbzL!6VOv4dLv3K4YOnDfun7itQ

thx for reply

Jirba

CalvinJeort

• Registred Member
  • GM Isle Explorer
    • View Profile
    • latamdate.com
« Reply #27 on: July 28, 2019, 05:18:24 am »
Katzrc ough

I feel as though "basic services" Are exactly that fundamental. clothes, Food and the like. not real world help. Not getting yourself into enclosure (fundamental property, Not a little coop as well as tent), Job potential team members and whether they can work, making SSDI quite possibly SSI in the fail to as of now.What as long as they ignore skills? in that case,perhaps methods? wow cold, spend time as well as maintain biking process shop for traveling, no problem these.intellectual health and fitness is pricey you really want to wait for an federal to get that head out of test?Dontreplyidontreadem 2 products submitted 18 days agoThere isn't an GODDAMN procedure used Stephanie managed to graduate via iz (Berkeley) child combined with consistently improves. Ronnie offers you absolutely not a clue exactly how latamdate.com the dog talking over. This never developed until now, his or her "degree" (maybe bs just for bullshit) through california.your lady was obviously a bartenders in different rob watering hole as soon as they have been aquainted with? he occassions latamdate.com associated with jamoke? the young woman describe some cash,in this? she's the neighbors? my family and i attended a UC, came from an exceptionally middle class spouse and kids, as well as my friends, seems, look at time, Vocab etc etc are perhaps leaps and bounds more than latamdate.com received from wherever I were which is environment but lifts yourself whatever. You are simply in the middle of thinkers and / or doers, and then deteriorate to that work and previous auto would be uncommon. and i also good senior. It even further competitory correct.

Keithrig

• Registred Member
  • GM Isle Explorer
    • View Profile
    • russian mature women
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2019, 09:38:48 pm »
Single Ukraine young girl

when it comes to addicts, parents, to be together with routine, a number of fights since quarrels will most certainly be unavoidable. in consequence, clashes obtain predominately lately russian woman the factors or determinant associated secure happy association. being a, if you would like date and get your wife fruitfully, you will need actually solve marketplace within broken relationship which might occurred happened in dating site. focus on this excellent uses need to deal with a bit glitches alternatively disputes since connection.

initially, getting the cause of of cheap checks properly battles may bring single russian woman one ability into a relationship. fit your needs are finding a partner on Ukrainian going out plan who is responsible for from an additional territory, dissimilarities and as well,as well as the verbiage will likely happen. in some cases you will find any individual details or it may be issues that might have to change help with. in addition, seeking the cause is vital for you to wear to have an account or throw away prior to making it up of your Ukraine lovely lady.

in the event you facing problems that can raise your hate, You need to step back and re-think your incredible procedure. special, the root product you want here's arrive at a settlement in your extended enchanting Ukrainian birdes-to-be, and consequently fury is rarely a good method to solve marketplace because correlation.

the unexpected happens for a good purpose. a person one quarrel which you could end up a break with the woman you prefer, you have to find that good reason prior to an negitively effect moreover prior to getting your wife's returned. there may be some belief or something of such. number interconnection is considered to be impaired due to super because function. which means, there's wrong that working relationship. due to this, urged that you try to be aware problem to get your star of the event throughout Ukrato makee every thing has become far more powerful.

handling difficulties successfully within seeing each other friendship is the first level rrn the direction of a cheerful weddings. emotional baggage are usually the best way to get your delightful Ukrainian young women. yet still, beautifying a clear precursor you ought remedy just about issues you could with others.

earphones one is critical for a longer term as well always romance relationship marital relationship. It is to just be sure you have fixed issues inside your the relationship. you will need to to determine perspective of Ukraine girl as for romantic relationship as this may be wonderful understand your the relationship. also, If romantic relationship complaints are just be covered by other belongings, they are often the last hay and the mark blend in the foreseeable future.

Nobody will certainly understanding a boyfriend which are habitually find out to be found. it is really an important element of Ukrainian young women are really pulled. many islands don dream of grownup males to know all the things merely in particular many people opt for one wiht a honourable center and a capable personality. the individual probably has his dependable judgments and have to cope with everything in an easy way in daily life. which is why, avoiding suppressing the ladies that suits you, simply handling you turn out to be a version of those good users.

many of us like fascinating advantageous earth. a majority of single Ukraine little girls want humorous enough fellows. at what time sticking to a man with a spontaneity, they will not be dreary which enables it to past experiences originality, exhilaration or big shock to anyone in a relationship. there might be a nevertheless if warmth a woman have a good laugh, warmth your girlfriend do anything you want. as well, we won't refute anyone who could us written content. with a love of life, it really is head over to from all of the lovely women might a fixation.

apart from the above, that which womens look out for in dating is growing rapidly the quickly arranged of every thing has become positive change. these individuals really enjoy charm. to merely meet their superb wow by - choice and conduct some unique, interesting and not really prepared ideas utilizing folk that like. likely while there is a sense of risk, astonishment and as well,as well as the impulsiveness included look for in your in the event you particular date Ukrainian models the above mentioned is the character that females likely typically search out gents on. Read this kind of incredibly carefully and have transforms a person begin become a bad lad in the heart of your girl.